Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas State Senate District 24|
|Bachelor's||Kansas State University|
Norlin is currently an attorney dealing in the fields of family, bankruptcy, and social security law.
Norlin's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Investing in quality and safe public schools is a proud Kansas’ tradition that should be fostered and sustained."
- Excerpt:"People who work hard and play by the rules should be able to support their family."
- Excerpt:"The Affordable Health Care Act is good for all Kansans; 357,000 Kansans are currently uninsured."
- Excerpt:"Kansas Communities can plan, finance, and produce their own local, renewable energy that is reliable, safe, and clean."
- See also: Kansas State Senate elections, 2012
Norlin ran in the 2012 election for Kansas State Senate District 24. Norlin ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 7 and was defeated by Tom Arpke (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas State Senate, District 24, General Election, 2012|
Norlin and her husband David have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Janice + Norlin + Kansas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Janice Norlin on Facebook
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "janicenorlin," Official Campaign Website
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 Primary (official)," retrieved July 4, 2012.
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- ↑ ‘’Kansas Secretary of State, “2012 Kansas General Election Results,” accessed November 7, 2012