|Vermont House of Representatives, Essex-Caledonia 1|
|1989 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Profession||Owner, Peaslee's Vermont Potatoes|
Peaslee has served as State Secretary, Chair of the Guildhall Republican Town Committee, and on the Board of School Directors.
Peaslee is the owner of Peaslee's Vermont Potatoes.
Peaslee received her diploma from Lewiston High School.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Essex-Caledonia General Election (2010)|
|Janice Peaslee (R)||855|
|Ed Clark (D)||661|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Peaslee served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Peaslee served on these committees:
In 2010, a year in which Peaslee was up for re-election, she collected $5,525 in donations.
Her largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Vermont House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Janice Peaslee's campaign in 2010|
|Contributions By Candidate Or Immediate Family||$2,500|
|Cal Cty Republicans||$500|
|Vermont House Republican Pac||$400|
|Ampersand Gilman Hydro||$200|
|Total Raised in 2010||$5,525|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Janice + Peaslee + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
The Ethan Allen Institute, a Vermont-based free-market public policy research and education organization, released its biennial publication, the Vermont Voters' Report Card, for the years 2011-2012. The report showed how Vermont legislators in the state House and state Senate voted on key issues important to the Institute. Here's how Peaslee voted on the selected bills:
|Vermont Voters Scorecard, 2011-2012|
|Health Provider Tax||Green Mountain Care||Education Taxation||Green Mountain Care||Property Rate Tax||Health Exchange||Green Mountain Care||Renewable Portfolio||CVPS Rebate|
Peaslee is widowed and has five children.
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998
- Vermonet Secretary of State - Official Primary Results
- Vermont Secretary of State - Official primary candidate list
- Vermont Elections Division - 2010 Election Results
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed December 19, 2014
- Ethan Allen Institute, "Report Cards," accessed September 10, 2013