For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Arizona State Senate District 18|
Hydrick's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Bring back common sense"
- Excerpt:"Support quality education"
- Excerpt:"Return family decisions to families "
- Excerpt:"Build a robust economy through quality jobs, education, and giving preference to Arizona companies"
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2012
Hydrick ran in the 2012 election for Arizona State Senate District 18. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 28, 2012. She was defeated in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Arizona State Senate, District 18, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||John McComish Incumbent||53.1%||51,084|
Hydrick has received endorsements from:
- Arizona AFL-CIO
- Arizona Building and Construction Trades Council
- Arizona Construction Association
- Arizona Education Association
- Arizona Education Association-Retired
- Arizona List
- Arizona NOW
- Arizona Pipe Trades #469
- Arizona Women’s Political Caucus
- Communication Workers of America, Arizona State Council
- Democracy for America, Maricopa County
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers #640
- Kyrene Education Association
- National Association of Social Workers
- Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona
- Service Employees International Union
- Sheet Metal Workers Local Union #359
- Sierra Club, Grand Canyon Chapter
- Tempe Elementary Education Association
- United Transportation Union
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Janie + Hydrick + Arizona + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.