|Nevada State Senate, District 19|
|Bachelor's||Brigham Young University|
|Place of birth||Sparks, Nevada|
|Profession||Executive director, Independent American Party of Nevada|
Hansen is opposed to illegal immigration and raising the Elko County gas tax. Her economic policy includes cutting individual, business, and gas taxes; ending deficit spending; and "sound money."
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2012
Hansen ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Senate, District 19. Hansen ran unopposed in the June 12 primary election and was defeated by Peter Goicoechea (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Senate, District 19, General Election, 2012|
|Independent American||Janine Hansen||19.5%||8,675|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Janine + Hansen + Nevada + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Janine Hansen for State Senate, "Janine Hansen on Restoring America's Economic Independence," retrieved October 19, 2012.
- Nevada Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- Clark County - 2012 Primary Candidates
- Washoe County - 2012 Primary candidates
- Nevada Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results