|Oregon State Senate District 2|
|Deputy Majority Leader, Oregon House of Representatives|
|Elections and appointments|
|Oregon State House of Representatives|
|Bachelor's||Southern Oregon State College, 1992|
|Master's||Willamette University, 1997|
|Birthday||November 6, 1970|
|Place of birth||Sacramento, CA|
Atkinson has worked as the director of a ski school as well as a Radio Talk Show Producer/Personality. He is currently a Management Consultant and founder of Allmand Tree Creative.
Atkinson earned his B.S. from Southern Oregon State College in 1992. He went on to receive his Master's in Management from Williamette University in 1997.
- Business, Transportation and Economic Development Committee, Oregon State Senate
- Redistricting Committee, Oregon State Senate
- Rules Committee, Oregon State Senate
- Environment and Natural Resources Committee, Oregon Senate
- Legislative Administration Committee, Oregon State Legislature
- Rules Committee, Oregon Senate
- Veterans' Affairs Committee, Oregon Senate
- See also: Oregon State Senate elections, 2012
Atkinson did not run for re-election in 2012.
On November 4, 2008, Atkinson was re-elected to the 2nd District Seat in the Oregon State Senate, besting Richard Koopmans (D).  Atkinson raised $111,176 for his campaign, while Koopmans did not raise any money. 
|Oregon State Senate, District 2 (2008)|
|Jason Atkinson (R)||39,265|
|Richard Koopmans (D)||17,570|
In 2008, Atkinson collected $111,176 in donations.
These were the largest contributors.
|FRIENDS OF TED FERRIOLI||$5,000|
|NORTHWEST GROCERY ASSOCIATION||$5,000|
|COLLINS, Z IDELLE||$5,000|
|OREGON SOFT DRINK ASSOCIATION||$4,000|
Atkinson and his wife Stephanie have one child.
- Jason Atkinson's personal website
- Profile from the Oregon Senate website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2000, 1998
|Oregon State Senate District 2
| Succeeded by|
Herman Baertschiger, Jr. (R)