|Connecticut State Senate District 24|
|Connecticut House of Representatives District 2|
Jason Bartlett was a Democratic member of the Connecticut House of Representatives, representing the 2nd District from 2007 to 2011. Bartlett ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut State Senate District 24.
Bartlett is a Guardian Ad Litem with the Connecticut Association for United Spanish Action (CAUSA).
He is a member of the Bethel Democratic Town Committee, former member of the Bethel Visiting Nurses Association Board of Directors, and former Board Member/Legislative Committee Chair of the Children's Trust Fund.
- See also: Connecticut State Senate elections, 2012
Bartlett ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut State Senate District 24. Bartlett ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012. He was defeated by incumbent Michael McLachlan (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Connecticut State Senate, District 24, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Michael A. McLachlan Incumbent||51.7%||18,537|
|Democratic||Jason W. Bartlett||48.3%||17,305|
Bartlett ran for re-election to the 2nd District seat in 2010. He was defeated by Dan Carter (R) in the November 2 general election.
In 2008, Bartlett won re-election to the Connecticut House of Representatives from Connecticut's 2nd District, defeating Melanie O'Brien (R). Bartlett received 5,966 votes in the election while O'Brien received 5,021 votes. Bartlett raised $32,798 for his campaign; O'Brien raised $29,082.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 2|
|Jason Bartlett (D)||5,966|
|Melanie O'Brien (R)||5,021|
Listed below is the largest contributor to Jason Bartlett's 2008 campaign.
- Connecticut House Democrats - Representative Jason Bartlett
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Friends of Jason Bartlett on Facebook
- Jason Bartlett on LinkedIn
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Bartlett
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Candidate List," accessed June 18, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," August 14, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Election Results 2012" accessed November 17, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "CT House official election results for 2008," November 5, 2008
- District 2 Connecticut House candidate funds, 2008
|Connecticut State House District 2
| Succeeded by|
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |