|Connecticut State Senate District 24|
|Connecticut House of Representatives District 2|
Bartlett's professional experience includes working as a Guardian Ad Litem with the Connecticut Association for United Spanish Action (CAUSA).
He is a member of the Bethel Democratic Town Committee, former member of the Bethel Visiting Nurses Association Board of Directors and former Board Member/Legislative Committee Chair of the Children's Trust Fund.
- See also: Connecticut State Senate elections, 2012
Bartlett ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut State Senate District 24. Bartlett ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012. He was defeated by incumbent Michael McLachlan (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Connecticut State Senate, District 24, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Michael A. McLachlan Incumbent||51.7%||18,537|
|Democratic||Jason W. Bartlett||48.3%||17,305|
Bartlett ran for re-election to the 2nd District seat in 2010. He was defeated by Dan Carter (R) in the November 2 general election.
In 2008, Bartlett won re-election to the Connecticut House of Representatives from Connecticut's 2nd District, defeating Melanie O'Brien (R). Bartlett received 5,966 votes in the election while O'Brien received 5,021 votes. Bartlett raised $32,798 for his campaign; O'Brien raised $29,082.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 2|
|Jason Bartlett (D)||5,966|
|Melanie O'Brien (R)||5,021|
Listed below is the largest contributor to Jason Bartlett's 2008 campaign.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Jason + Bartlett + Connecticut + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House Committees
- Connecticut state legislative districts
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Friends of Jason Bartlett on Facebook
- Jason Bartlett on LinkedIn
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 14, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Candidate List," accessed June 18, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results for 2012," August 14, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Election Results 2012" accessed November 17, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "CT House official election results for 2008," November 5, 2008
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed December 14, 2014
|Connecticut State House District 2
| Succeeded by|
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |