|Missouri House of Representatives, District 120|
|January 7, 2015 - present|
|January 8, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 two-year terms|
|Associate's||East Central College|
|Profession||Inventory Manager, Brewer Science|
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Chipman served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2015|
|• Appropriations - Revenue, Transportation and Economic Development|
|• Conservation and Natural Resources|
Chipman's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Property rights, including mineral rights, should be protected like any other right. A property owner should be able to utilize their property in any manner they see fit as long as they do not infringe upon the rights of others. Eminent domain is a tactic that should only be used in the most dire of circumstances and never for private development. When that happens, the government is, in effect, choosing winners and losers instead of protecting its citizens.
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Zechariah Hockersmith defeated Robert Mesger in the Democratic primary. Jason Chipman defeated Shawn Sisco in the Republican primary. Hockersmith faced Chipman in the general election.
In the general election, Chipman defeated Hockersmith.
|Missouri House of Representatives District 120, General Election, 2014|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 120 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 120 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 120, Special Election, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jason + Chipman + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 120
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Committee to Elect Jason Chipman, "Issues," accessed July 23, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Special - Legislative District 120 - August 5, 2014," accessed September 29, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results-State of Missouri-General-November 4, 2014: Unofficial Results," November 8, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |