|Former candidate for|
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Ritchie County High School|
Harshbarger earned a bachelor's in Environmental Science from Marietta College. He has worked as a technical specialist for gas storage for Dominion Resources since 2005.
Harshbarger's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Pro Life
- Child Rights
- Pro Education (Ending Common Core Standards and supporting our education system)
- Right to Bear Arms
- Energy Development (Natural Gas and Coal Fired Generation)
- Working with Landowners and Industry to find Common Ground
- Encourage Economic Growth
- Protect Retirees Benefits
- Work for Health Care Reform (A resolution to the Affordable Health Care Act)
- Support of Youth Development Programs
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 13, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. Incumbent Lynwood Ireland defeated Jason Harshbarger in the Republican primary. Ireland was unopposed in the general election.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 7 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Lynwood Ireland Incumbent||57.4%||1,106|
Harshbarger and his wife, Michelle, have a daughter.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jason + Harshbarger + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia State Senate
- West Virginia state legislative districts
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Candidate search," accessed April 30, 2014
- Jason S. Harshbarger, "Info," accessed April 19, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 18, 2014
- Elect Jason S. Harshbarger for the House of Delegates District 7, "About," accessed April 19, 2014 (dead link)
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |