|Former candidate for|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 111|
|Associate's||University of Phoenix|
|Bachelor's||American Military University|
Jarvis enlisted in the Unites States Army National Guard. He deployed to both Kosovo and Iraq.
Jarvis earned his associate's degree in criminal justice from the University of Phoenix. He went on to earn his bachelor's degree from the American Military University.
Jarvis submitted the following statement to Ballotpedia:
|“||My goals are simple. I want to place the power back into the hands of the people.I want to repeal bad legislation and have major tax reform. I want to find ways to support small business and give them the same tax advantages, grants and loans as we give larger corporations. I want to create youth programs that will help them become more successful after high school and college. I want to do more for Missouri veterans. They should have all the resources they need to succeed after service to their country and to get treatment from wounds received in combat.||”|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Incumbent Michael Frame was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Shane Roden defeated Jason Jarvis in the Republican primary. Frame faces Roden in the general election.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 111 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jason + Jarvis + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 111
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- Information submitted to Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on April 13, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |