Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 6|
Long ran in the 2012 election for South Dakota House of Representatives District 6. Long and June Nusz were defeated by Isaac Latterell and June Nusz in the Republican primary on June 5. Joseph Weis and Michael Christopher Jauron ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Incumbents Burt Tulson (R) and Brock Greenfield (R) are running for re-election in District 2.
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 6 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jason + Long + South Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- ALLSPACH: In-state basketball bringing holiday cheer - Sioux City Journal
- GOP split on budget deal - Politico
- 2013 Journal Star Small-School All-Star Football Team - Peoria Journal Star
- Sharing Kitchen Christmas Party - Tiffin Advertiser Tribune
- Volcker Rule live ? here comes the long-awaited bank-trading regulation - MarketWatch (blog)
- Fairfax home sales - Washington Post
- President seeks to reclaim momentum on Obamacare Keep your doctor promise ... - Politico
- 2014 TRAFFIC AND SPENDING OUTLOOK: A capital year for suppliers - RailwayAge Magazine
- High school activities association leaders voted to steer ticket money to ... - Vermillion Plain Talk
- 233 People in the ASC Industry to Know - PR Web (press release)