|Vermont House of Representatives, Chittenden 3-3|
|2005 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Profession||President, Aplomb Consulting|
Lorber has worked as a stand-up comedian/actor. He is also the President/Founder of Aplomb Consulting.
Lorber earned his B.A. from the University of California, Berkeley in 1989. He went on to receive his M.B.A. from Stanford in 1995.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Chittenden 3-3 General Election (2010)|
|Rachel Weston (D)||1,676|
|Jason Lorber (D)||1,614|
|Ben Mayer (L)||254|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lorber served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Lorber served on these committees:
In 2010, a year in which Lorber was up for re-election, he collected $1,900 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Vermont House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jason Lorber's campaign in 2010|
|Total Raised in 2010||$1,900|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jason + Lorber + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
The Ethan Allen Institute, a Vermont-based free-market public policy research and education organization, released its biennial publication, the Vermont Voters' Report Card, for the years 2011-2012. The report showed how Vermont legislators in the state House and state Senate voted on key issues important to the Institute. Here's how Lorber voted on the selected bills:
|Vermont Voters Scorecard, 2011-2012|
|Health Provider Tax||Green Mountain Care||Education Taxation||Green Mountain Care||Property Rate Tax||Health Exchange||Green Mountain Care||Renewable Portfolio||CVPS Rebate|
Lorber has a Civil Union with Nathaniel Lew, and they have one child.
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Vermonet Secretary of State - Official Primary Results
- Vermont Secretary of State - Official primary candidate list
- Vermont Elections Division - 2010 Election Results
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed December 19, 2014
- Ethan Allen Institute, "Report Cards," accessed September 10, 2013