|Tennessee House of Representatives District 3|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
On March 25, 2010, Mumpower announced he would not be seeking re-election.
During his service to the House, he has served as Republican Assistant Leader and Minority Leader and Majority Leader.
Mumpower works in Higher Education Development.
Mumpower earned his B.A. in Economics/Business Administration from King College in 1995.
Mumpower did not run for re-election to the 3rd District seat in 2010. The primary was held on August 5, 2010. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
Mumpower raised $195,973 for his campaign.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 3 (2008)|
|Jason Mumpower (R)||12,986|
- District 34 Ad Hoc Committee, Tennessee House
- Calendar and Rules Committee, Tennessee House
- Ethics Committee, Tennessee House
- Finance, Ways, and Means Committee, Tennessee House
- Subcommittee on Budget
- Government Operations Committee, Tennessee House
- Health & Human Resources Committee, Tennessee House
- Subcommittee on Professional Occupations
- Rules Committee, Tennessee House
- Lottery Oversight Committee, Tennessee General Assembly
- TACIR Committee, Tennessee General Assembly
- TennCare Oversight Committee, Tennessee General Assembly
Mumpower raised $195,973 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Tennessee Association of Realtors||$6,500|
|Tennessee Dental Association||$5,750|
|Tennessee Healthcare Association||$5,500|
|Tennessee Medical Association||$5,000|
Mumpower is married.
- Tennessee Legislature - Representative Jason Mumpower
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
- Tennessee Votes profile
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 3
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |