|New Jersey General Assembly District 31|
|2010 - Present|
|January 12, 2016|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
|Bachelor's||New Jersey City University|
O'Donnell earned his B.S. in Fire Science from New Jersey City University. His professional experience includes working as the public safety director for the City of Bayonne.
At the beginning of the 2014 legislative session, O'Donnell served on the following committees:
|New Jersey Committee Assignments, 2014|
|• Financial Institutions and Insurance|
|• Housing and Community Development|
O'Donnell won re-election in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 31. O'Donnell was bracketed with Charles Mainor. He was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He and incumbent Charles Mainor (D) defeated Gerard Pizzillo (R) and Juanita Lopez (R) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
O'Donnell won re-election in 2011. He and incumbent Charles Mainor ran unopposed in the Democratic Primary on June 7. They then defeated Michael Alonso and Daniel Beckelman in the November 8 general election.
Comprehensive donor information for O'Donnell is available dating back to 2011. Based on available campaign finance records, O'Donnell raised a total of $305,998 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 27, 2013.
|Jason O'Donnell's Campaign Contribution History|
|2011||New Jersey General Assembly, District 31||$305,998|
|Grand Total Raised||$305,998|
2011O'Donnell won election to the New Jersey General Assembly in 2011. During that election cycle, O'Donnell raised a total of $305,998.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jason O'Donnell's campaign in 2011|
|New Jersey Education Association||$10,000|
|New Jersey State Laborers||$8,200|
|Communications Workers New Jersey||$7,500|
|Hudson County Democratic Organization||$7,142|
|Total Raised in 2011||$305,998|
|Source:Follow the Money|
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
- Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey
In 2011, O'Donnell’s endorsements included the following:
O'Donnell and his wife, Caroline, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Samuel + Fiocchi + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey General Assembly
- General Assembly Committees
- New Jersey State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- New Jersey state legislative districts
- Profile from the New Jersey General Assembly
- NJ Assembly Democrats - Jason O'Donnell
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2011
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- NJ.com "Bayonne Public Safety Director Jason O’Donnell to be sworn in to Assembly replacing Anthony Chiappone," September 10, 2010
- "NJ Assembly Democrats - Jason O'Donnell," accessed May 10, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 General Assembly general election candidates," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List," accessed April 10, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Odonnell, Jason" Accessed August 27, 2013
- PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections," accessed September 4, 2013
- Planned Parenthood NJ "Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey Announces Endorsements in State Elections," accessed September 5, 2013
- Politicker NJ, 2011 AFL-CIO endorsed candidates, accessed Aug. 5, 2011
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |