|New Jersey General Assembly District 31|
|2010 - Present|
|January 12, 2016|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
|Next election||November 3, 2015|
|Bachelor's||New Jersey City University|
O'Donell earned his B.S. in Fire Science from New Jersey City University. His professional experience includes working as the public safety director for the City of Bayonne.
O'Donnell won re-election in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 31. O'Donnell was bracketed with Charles Mainor. He was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He and incumbent Charles Mainor (D) defeated Gerard Pizzillo (R) and Juanita Lopez (R) in the general election which took place on November 5, 2013. 
O'Donnell won re-election in 2011. He and incumbent Charles Mainor ran unopposed in the Democratic Primary on June 7. They then defeated Michael Alonso and Daniel Beckelman in the November 8 general election.
Comprehensive donor information for O'Donnell is available dating back to 2011. Based on available campaign finance records, O'Donnell raised a total of $305,998 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 27, 2013.
|Jason O'Donnell's Campaign Contribution History|
|2011||New Jersey General Assembly, District 31||$305,998|
|Grand Total Raised||$305,998|
2011O'Donnell won election to the New Jersey General Assembly in 2011. During that election cycle, O'Donnell raised a total of $305,998.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jason O'Donnell's campaign in 2011|
|New Jersey Education Association||$10,000|
|New Jersey State Laborers||$8,200|
|Communications Workers New Jersey||$7,500|
|Hudson County Democratic Organization||$7,142|
|Total Raised in 2011||$305,998|
|Source:Follow the Money|
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
- Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey
In 2011, O'Donnell’s endorsements included the following:
O'Donnell and his wife, Caroline, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Samuel + Fiocchi + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- New Jersey General Assembly - Hon. Jason O'Donnell
- NJ Assembly Democrats - Jason O'Donnell
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2011
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- ↑ NJ.com "Bayonne Public Safety Director Jason O’Donnell to be sworn in to Assembly replacing Anthony Chiappone," September 10, 2010
- ↑ "NJ Assembly Democrats - Jason O'Donnell", Accessed May 10, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," August 28, 2013
- ↑ Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Odonnell, Jason" Accessed August 27, 2013
- ↑ PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections", Accessed September 4, 2013
- ↑ Planned Parenthood NJ "Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey Announces Endorsements in State Elections," accessed September 5, 2013
- ↑ Politicker NJ, 2011 AFL-CIO endorsed candidates, accessed Aug. 5, 2011
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |