Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 1|
Strom ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 1st District. Strom sought the Green Party nomination in the primary on June 24, 2014, but was disqualified due to a lack of signatures on his nominating petitions. Incumbent Tim Bishop's campaign manager, Keith David, filed a challenge against Strom in April 2014. He was disqualified in May, having only 38 valid signatures of the required 46.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jason + Strom + New York + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New York's 1st Congressional District elections, 2014
- New York's 1st Congressional District
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed April 16, 2014
- Newsday, "Green Party candidate disqualified in 1st CD race," accessed October 28, 2014
- Associated Press, "New York - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 24, 2014
- New York State Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed October 28, 2014
- Newsday, "1st CD: Bishop's man challenges Green Party candidate's petitions," accessed October 28, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |