|U.S. House, Oregon, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Republican
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 1st Congressional District
He won the Republican
nomination in the primary on May 20, 2014.
He is also running as a Constitution Party
- See also: Oregon's 1st Congressional District elections, 2014
Yates is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Oregon's 1st District. Yates won the Republican nomination in the primary on May 20, 2014. He defeated Delinda Morgan and Bob Niemeyer. He is also running as a Constitution Party candidate.
|U.S. House, Oregon District 1 Republican Primary, 2014
| Delinda Morgan
| Bob Niemeyer
|Source: Results via Associated Press
"Jason Yates for U.S. Congress."
Yates has been endorsed by the following people and organizations:
- Oregon Right to Life
- Taxpayer's Association of Oregon
- Young Conservatives of Oregon
- Adam Mayer, Vice-President of the Republican Liberty Caucus of Oregon
- Stop Oregon Gun Ban Voters Guide
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jason + Yates + Oregon + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Jason Yates News Feed
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing Search," accessed March 13, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Associated Press, "Oregon - Summary Vote Results," May 20, 2014
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing Search Results," accessed September 3, 2014
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Yates for Congress, "Endorsements," accessed August 15, 2014