|Former candidate for|
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 34|
|Bachelor's||Lewis and Clark College|
|Profession||Owner of Legal Pro Investigations L.L.C.|
Yurgel earned his B.A. in Political Science from Lewis and Clark College. His professional experience includes being the owner and operator of Legal Pro Investigations L.L.C.
Yurgel's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
As your State Representative I’ll strive to:
- Excerpt: "Promote the livability and safety of all our neighborhoods."
- Excerpt: "Secure and increase funding for our schools and early childhood programs."
- Excerpt: "Work for job creation and provide support for small businesses."
- Excerpt: "Bring the strongest environmental ethic to the legislature."
- Excerpt: "Protect the commons, ensuring clean air and water for current and future generations."
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Ken Helm defeated Brian Tosky and Jason Yurgel in the Democratic primary. Helm defeated write-in candidate Brenden King (R) in the general election. King ran as a Libertarian candidate and Helm ran on the Working Families Party ticket.
|Oregon House of Representatives District 34, General Election, 2014|
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 34 Democratic Primary, 2014|
In 2014, Yurgel's endorsements included the following:
- Andy Duyck Chairman of the Washington County Board of Commissioners
- Greg Malinowski Washington County Commissioner District 2
- LeeAnn Larsen Beaverton School Board
- Dave Schamp Cornelius City Council
- Bonnie Hadley URMDAC Chair 2012-2013
- Lars Wahlstrom Co-Chair CPO 10 / Past Chair RROMAC
- Bruce Bartlett Chair CPO 1
- Wynne Wakkila Community Activist
- Eric Squires Community Activist
- Beaverton Chamber of Commerce
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jason + Yurgel + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon State Senate elections, 2014
- Oregon State Legislature
- Oregon House of Representatives
- Oregon House of Representatives District 34
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Oregon Secretary of State - Candidate list
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Jason Yurgel," accessed April 24, 2014
- Official campaign website, "Brochure," accessed April 24, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- Official campaign website, "About," accessed April 24, 2014