|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 2|
Zachary is the vice president of Americomm, a telecommunications firm.
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 2 Republican Primary, 2014|
|John Duncan Incumbent||60.5%||50,443|
|Source: Results via Associated Press|
|Jason Zachary (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 11, 2014||$22,693.40||$21,009.10||$(18,165.45)||$25,537.05|
Zachary and his wife, Holly, have a son, Tyson.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jason + Zachary + Tennessee + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Tennessee's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Tennessee's 2nd Congressional District
- Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- Associated Press, "Tennessee - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2014
- The Daily Times, "Knoxville businessman Jason Zachary to run against John J. ‘Jimmy’ Duncan Jr.," accessed April 7, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Zachary 2014 Summary reports," accessed April 24, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 24, 2014
- Jason Zachary for Congress, "About," accessed April 7, 2014