|North Dakota House of Representatives District 21|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Schneider is an attorney with the Schneider Law Firm and owner of Sudhian Media. His other professional experience includes being an adjunct professor.
Schneider earned his B.A. in Criminal Justice from Jamestown College and his J.D. from Hamline University School of Law. He and his wife, Kimberlee, have one child; John.
While a member of the North Dakota House of Representatives, Anderson served on the following committees:
- Constitutional Revision Committee, North Dakota House
- Government and Veterans Affairs Committee, North Dakota House
- Industry, Business and Labor Committee, North Dakota House
Svedjan did not seek re-election in 2010.
|North Dakota House of Representatives, District 21|
|Jasper Schneider (D-NPL)||1,847|
|Steve Zaiser (D-NPL)||1,755|
|Rachael Disrud (R)||1,252|
|Sally M Sandvig (R)||1,152|
In 2006, Schneider collected $9,505 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2006.
|SCHNEIDER, MARK & MARY||$1,080|
|SCHNEIDER, E JOSEPH||$1,000|
- North Dakota House of Representatives - Rep. Jasper Schneider
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|North Dakota House of Representatives District 21
| Succeeded by|
Kathy Hogan (D) Steve Zaiser (D)