Jeanette Brown Williams
|Jeanette Brown Williams|
|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 7|
Williams' website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Her purpose in running is: To introduce new legislation to ensure that good citizens who have criminal past are not being discriminated against because of it. To ensure that they are not retried each time they apply for a job, housing, foster care, or any form of higher education. Uppermost, she intends to be the overall community’s voice in legislation. Seniors, homeowners and child welfare are considered to be the foundation of a good community."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. LaTanya Garrett defeated Nicole Wells Stallworth and four others in the Democratic primary. David Bradley was unopposed in the Republican primary. Garrett defeated Bradley in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 7 General Election, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeanette + Brown + Williams + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 7
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- redemptionsvoice.webs.com, "About Us," accessed July 22, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |