Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 45|
Jackson ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 45. Jackson ran unopposed in the August 2 primary election and was defeated by Courtney Rogers (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 45, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeanette + Jackson + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Group homes offer independence - Daily Dunklin Democrat
- Our Social Networks - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Anne Arundel County and Howard County home sales - Washington Post
- Rieder: Stop adding 'gate' to every flap - Clarksville Leaf Chronicle
- New York's Naughtiest Show (Maybe Avoid the Front Row) - Daily Beast
- A look back at 2013 - Cherokee Ledger
- Theater Listings for Jan. 3-9 - New York Times
- MCTC releases dean's list - Huntington Herald Dispatch
- 2013 sees construction begin on R-5000 - The Sylva Herald
- The 25 Best Progressive Victories of 2013 - Huffington Post
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |