|New Hampshire State Senate District 2|
|2010 - Present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||4|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of New Hampshire|
|Master's||University of New Hampshire|
Forrester earned her B.A. in Political Science and M.B.A. from the University of New Hampshire. Her professional experience includes working as a co-owner and chief executive officer at Forrester Environmental Services, Incorporated.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Forrester served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Public and Municipal Affairs, Vice Chair|
Elections for the office of New Hampshire State Senate will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Carolyn Mello is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Jeanie Forrester will face Timothy Condon in the Republican primary.
Forrester won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire State Senate District 2. Forrester ran unopposed in the September 11 Republican primary and defeated Robert Lamb, Jr. (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 2, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jeanie Forrester Incumbent||54.1%||14,943|
|Democratic||Robert Lamb, Jr.||45.9%||12,680|
On November 2, 2010, Forrester won election to the New Hampshire State Senate. Forrester defeated Fran Wendelboe in the September 14 primary by a margin of 3,828-2,917. She defeated incumbent Deborah Reynolds (D) in the general election.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 2 General election (2010)|
|Jeanie Forrester (R)||11,362|
|Deborah Reynolds (D)||9,414|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Forrester ran for re-election, she collected $88,781 in donations. Her largest contributors in 2010 were:
|New Hampshire State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jeanie Forrester's campaign in 2010|
|Free & Strong America Pac||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$88,781|
Forrester is married.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeanie + Forrester + New + Hampshire + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire State Senate
- Senate Committees
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Profile from the New Hampshire State Senate
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State "2012 General Election Candidates," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributors," accessed May 15, 2014
|New Hampshire State Senate District 2
| Succeeded by|