|Montana State Senate, District 32|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Montana State University, 2002|
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Montana State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for major party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Franke Wilmer was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Jedediah Hinkle defeated Bruce Robertson in the Republican primary. Incumbent Larry Jent (D) is not seeking re-election due to term limits.
|Montana State Senate, District 32 Republican Primary, 2014|
Hinkle ran for District 66 in the Montana House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. He defeated John Milanovich in the June 8 primary by a margin of 347-240 and was defeated by incumbent Mike Phillips (D) in the November 2 general election.
In 2014, Hinkle's endorsements include:
- National Rifle Association
- Montana Shooting Sports Association
- Montana Conservative Alliance
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jedediah + Hinkle + Montana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana State Senate
- Montana State Senate elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana State Senate District 32
- Official campaign website
- Jedediah Hinkle on Facebook
- Profile from Gallatin County Republicans
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 11, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 29, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Primary Election Canvass," accessed June 30, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "Legislative Primary Canvass - June 08, 2010," accessed March 12, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2010 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed March 12, 2014
- Hinkle for Montana, "Endorsements," accessed May 12, 2014