Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Michigan State Senate, District 17|
|Party||U.S. Taxpayers Party|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 U.S. Taxpayers Party
candidate for District 17
of the Michigan State Senate
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Michigan State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Doug Spade was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Dale Zorn was unopposed in the Republican primary. Jeff Andring ran as a U.S. Taxpayers Party candidate. Zorn defeated Spade and Andring in the general election.
|Michigan State Senate, District 17 General Election, 2014
|| Doug Spade
|| Jeff Andring
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeff + Andring + Michigan + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Jeff Andring News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- ↑ Michigan Secretary of State, "State Senator," accessed August 6, 2014
- ↑ Michigan Secretary of State, "State Senator," accessed December 5, 2014