Jeff D. Robertson
|Jeff D. Robertson|
|Ohio State Senate District 10|
|Bachelor's||Ohio State University (1995)|
Robertson has worked in the education field in Ohio and California for 15 years, both in the public school system and as a private academic tutor. He earned his bachelor's degree in Communications from Ohio State University in 1995.
Robertson is a former member of the National Tree Trust, Rock the Vote, and Greenpeace.
In information submitted the Ballotpedia, Robertson stated "I am running in opposition to the Republican budget of my district. $27 million has been cut from the schools and local government funds of my district, yet tax rates have remained essentially unchanged. As a state senator, my goal will be to return more revenue to district 10, without raising taxes."
- See also: Ohio State Senate elections, 2012
Robertson ran in the 2012 election for Ohio Senate, District 10. Robertson was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by incumbent Chris Widener (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio State Senate, District 10, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Chris Widener Incumbent||61.3%||95,440|
|Democratic||Jeff D. Robertson||38.7%||60,191|
- Teamsters Local 957
- The Ohio Education Association
- The Ohio Civil Service Employees Association
- Planned Parenthood Ohio
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeff + Robertson + Ohio + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biographical information submitted to Ballotpedia, June 25, 2012
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012