Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|California State Senate, District 23|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||March 25, 2014|
was a 2014 Libertarian
candidate for District 23
of the California State Senate
Hewitt is the Mayor Pro Tem and a Councilman of Calimesa.
- See also: California state legislative special elections, 2014
Mike Morrell (R) defeated Ameenah Fuller (D), Ronald J. O'Donnell (D), Crystal Ruiz (R) and Jeff Hewitt (L) in the special election, which took place on March 25.
The seat was vacant following William Emmerson's (R) resignation on December 1, 2013, when he stated his passion for the position had waned.
A special election for the position of California State Senate District 23 was called for March 25, with a runoff if necessary on June 3. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 31.
|California State Senate, District 23, Special Election, 2014
|| Ronald J. O'Donnell
|| Ameenah Fuller
|| Jeff Hewitt
|| Crystal Ruiz
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeff + Hewitt + California + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Jeff Hewitt News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 California Secretary of State, "Official special election results," accessed April 16, 2014
- ↑ City of Calimesa, "City Council," accessed February 5, 2014
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed February 5, 2014
- ↑ latimes.com, "Special election for state Senate seat set for March 25," December 5, 2013
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "State Senate District 23* - Special Election," accessed December 9, 2013