|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 13A|
|January 8, 2013 - present|
|January 6, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Howe served on the following committees:
|Minnesota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Civil Law|
|• Early Childhood and Youth Development Policy|
|• State Government Finance and Veterans Affairs|
|• Transportation Finance|
Howe's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "If elected, I will work to make sure over-regulation does not interrupt that."
- Excerpt: "I plan to focus on meaningful tax reform and to make sure St. Paul doesn't leave more debt for our children."
Restoring Local Control
- Excerpt: "As your representative, I will make it a priority to ensure more power is given back to the local elected officials where it belongs."
Howe won election in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 13A. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and defeated Richard Bohannon (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 13A, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Howe is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Howe raised a total of $26,065 during that time period. This information was last updated on December 12, 2013.
|Jeff Howe's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Minnesota House, District 13A||$26,065|
|Grand Total Raised||$26,065|
2012Howe won election to the Minnesota House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Howe raised a total of $260,065.
|Minnesota House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jeff Howe's campaign in 2012|
|13th Senate District Republican Party of Minnesota||$3,200|
|6th Congressional District Republican Party of Minnesota||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$260,065|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeff + Howe + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- "howeforhouse," Official Campaign Website
- Minnesota Secretary of State "2012 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed June 19, 2012
- Minnesota Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- Follow the Money, "Howe, Jeff," accessed December 12, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed September 27, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2013," accessed September 27, 2013
Paul Anderson (R)
|Minnesota State House District 13A
| Succeeded by|
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |