|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 23|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Greenup County High School, 1981|
|Bachelor's||University of Kentucky, 1985|
|Birthday||June 21, 1963|
|Place of birth||Russell, Kentucky|
Jobe's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Johnny W. Bell was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Jeff Jobe was unopposed in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeff + Jobe + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 23
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Jeff Jobe on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Candidate List," accessed January 29, 2014
- Jobe for Kentucky, "Issues," accessed May 7, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- C-SPAN, "Primary Results - May 20th, 2014," accessed May 20, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |