|Missouri House of Representatives, District 156|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Birthday||February 18, 1954|
|Place of birth||Springfield, Missouri|
Justus earned his B.A. in Business Administration from Austin College in 1976.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Justus served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Appropriations - General Administration|
|• Small Business|
|• Tourism and Natural Resources|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Incumbent Jeff Justus defeated Ron Herschend in the Republican primary.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 156 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Jeff Justus Incumbent||72.3%||3,337|
Justus won election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 156. Justus defeated Gail Hinshaw in the August 7 Republican primary and ran unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 156 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Justus is available dating back to 2008. Based on available campaign finance records, Justus raised a total of $64,363 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|Jeff Justus's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri House of Representatives, District 156||$13,536|
|2010||Missouri House of Representatives, District 62||$24,003|
|2008||Missouri House of Representatives, District 62||$26,824|
|Grand Total Raised||$64,363|
2012Justus won election to the Missouri House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Justus raised a total of $13,536.
|Missouri House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jeff Justus's campaign in 2012|
|Friends of Diehl||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$13,536|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Justus and his wife, Glenda, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeff + Justus + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Missouri state legislative districts
- Missouri General Assembly
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- votesmart.org, "Jeffery D. Justus's Biography"
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Justus, Jeff," accessed September 21, 2013
|Missouri House of Representatives District 156
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |