Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Incumbent Lois Court was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Jeff Krump was unopposed in the Republican primary. Court was unchallenged in the general election. Krump was removed from the official list of candidates before the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeff + Krump + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House of Representatives District 6
- Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Colorado State Legislature
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 23, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 5, 2014