Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 71|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place March 18, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Mike Smiddy ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. Jim Wozniak was set to face Jeff McKinley in the Republican primary, but McKinley withdrew from the race on January 27, 2014, leaving Wozniak unopposed. Smiddy and Wozniak will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeff + McKinley + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Unofficial candidate list," accessed February 12, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |