|Oregon House of Representatives District 48|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Western Washington University|
Reardon served 10 years on the David Douglas School Board.
Reardon earned his bachelor's degree in Education from Western Washington University. His professional experience includes being a retired high school teacher and as a former logger and manager for Tektronix. Reardon served in the U.S. Navy during the Vietnam War era, working on a nuclear submarine.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Reardon served on the following committees:
|Oregon Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources|
|• Education, Vice Chair|
|• Energy and Environment|
On his 2012 campaign site, Reardon outlined his campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "The challenges facing Oregon provide us with new opportunities. In the new House District 48, we’ve got the opportunity for a fresh start with a State Representative who has the experience and integrity to help our communities grow and prosper. With 21 years of business experience, 15 years as a teacher, 10 years on the David Douglas School Board, and a Vietnam Veteran, Jeff Reardon has been serving us with commitment and hard work."
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Jeff Reardon was unopposed in the Democratic primary. George Yellott was unopposed in the Republican primary. Reardon and Yellott will face off in the general election.
Reardon won election in the 2012 election for Oregon House District 48. Reardon defeated incumbent Michael Schaufler in the May 15 Democratic primary and defeated George Yellott (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 48, General Election, 2012|
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 48 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Mike Schaufler Incumbent||34%||1,433|
Comprehensive donor information for Reardon is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Reardon raised a total of $232,173 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 14, 2013.
|Jeff Reardon's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oregon State House, District 48||$232,173|
|Grand Total Raised||$232,173|
2012Reardon won election to the Oregon State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Reardon raised a total of $232,173.
|Oregon State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jeff Reardon's campaign in 2012|
|Working Families Party of Oregon||$41,102|
|Oregon League of Conservation Voters||$38,086|
|Oregon School Employees Association||$10,550|
|Oregon Climate PAC||$9,723|
|Oregon Trial Lawyers Association||$7,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$232,173|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Reardon and his wife, Annette Mattson, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeff + Reardon + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oregon State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- Oregon state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Profile from the Oregon House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign Facebook page
- Jeff Reardon on YouTube
- Oregon Secretary of State, 2012 Candidate Information, "Michael J Reardon"
- The Oregonian, Your Voter Guide 2012, "Jeff Reardon"
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Reardon for Oregon, "About Jeff," accessed on May 15, 2012
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the House," accessed April 11, 2012
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official Primary Results for 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official General Results for 2012," accessed May 24, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Reardon, Jeff," accessed June 14, 2013
Mike Schaufler (D)
|Oregon House of Representatives - District 48
| Succeeded by|