|Ohio House of Representatives, District 43|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Rezabek's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Holding The Line On Tax Hikes
- Excerpt: "High taxes and excessive regulation were driving jobs out of Ohio. Jeff Rezabek will continue to fight to keep taxes and regulations at a minimum so small businesses can create jobs."
Make Miami Valley Part of Ohio's Recovery
- Excerpt: "As Ohio continues to recover, Jeff Rezabek will fight to bring back lost jobs. He'll work every day to communicate with job creators to give them the best possible environment to grow and expand."
Putting an End to Wasteful Spending
- Excerpt: "Ohio must run efficiently like a business. We must put an end to wasteful deficit spending that will bankrupt our state and drive up pressure to raise taxes."
The Experience We Need
- Excerpt: "He's had one goal and that is to make the Miami Valley a better place to live, work and raise a family."
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Incumbent Roland Winburn was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Jeff Rezabek was unopposed in the Republican primary. Winburn and Rezabek will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeff + Rezabek + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 43
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Jeff Rezabek on LinkedIn
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |