|Ohio House of Representatives, District 43|
|January 1, 2015 - present|
|December 31, 2016|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Rezabek served on the following committees:
|Ohio Committee Assignments, 2015|
|• Agriculture and Rural Development|
|• Local Government|
Rezabek's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Holding The Line On Tax Hikes
- Excerpt: "High taxes and excessive regulation were driving jobs out of Ohio. Jeff Rezabek will continue to fight to keep taxes and regulations at a minimum so small businesses can create jobs."
Make Miami Valley Part of Ohio's Recovery
- Excerpt: "As Ohio continues to recover, Jeff Rezabek will fight to bring back lost jobs. He'll work every day to communicate with job creators to give them the best possible environment to grow and expand."
Putting an End to Wasteful Spending
- Excerpt: "Ohio must run efficiently like a business. We must put an end to wasteful deficit spending that will bankrupt our state and drive up pressure to raise taxes."
The Experience We Need
- Excerpt: "He's had one goal and that is to make the Miami Valley a better place to live, work and raise a family."
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Incumbent Roland Winburn was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Jeff Rezabek was unopposed in the Republican primary. Winburn was defeated by Rezabek in the general election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 43 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Roland Winburn Incumbent||42.4%||13,793|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeff + Rezabek + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Ohio General Assembly
- Joint Committees
- Ohio state legislative districts
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Profile from the Ohio House of Representatives
- Official campaign website
- Jeff Rezabek on LinkedIn
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
Roland Winburn (D)
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 43
January 1, 2015-present
| Succeeded by|
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |