Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 49|
|High school||Grafton High School (1981)|
|Place of birth||Maine|
Tansill ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 49. Tansill ran unopposed in the May 8 primary election and was defeated by Mike Manypenny in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 49, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Mike Manypenny Incumbent||53.1%||3,453|
Tansill was defeated for District 42. He was defeated by incumbent Democrate Michael Manypenny. He was one of two candidates running for one position in District 42 on the ballot in the November 2, 2010 general election.
|West Virginia State Senate, District 42 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Jeffery L. Tansill (R)||1,039||36.21%|
In 2012, Tansill was endorsed by:
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeff + Tansill + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- WBOY.com "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" Accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 2, 2010," accessed February 11, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 11, 2010," accessed February 11, 2014
- jefftansill.com - Endorsements
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |