Jefferson County, Missouri
- Main article: Evaluation of Missouri county websites
- County commissioners are listed with contact information. Meeting dates, time, and agenda posted.
- Taxes can be viewed and paid online.
- Building permits and zoning information available.
- Current bids are posted as well as information about how to bid.
- Budget is not published.
- County audits are not online.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not provided on the site.
In 2008, Jefferson County registered a lobbyist for federal lobbying, but did not pass the threshold for reportable spending. 
- Official Jefferson County Website
- Jefferson County Sheriff's Department
- Jefferson County Assessor
- Jefferson County Health Department
- Jefferson County on E-Reference
- Jefferson County Library
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |