|Oregon House of Representatives District 47|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||University of Oregon|
|J.D.||Harvard Law School|
|Place of birth||Portland, OR|
Smith is an attorney. He holds a J.D. from Harvard Law School. He was Founder of the Oregon Bus Project.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Smith served on these committees:
- General Government Subcommittee, Vice Chair
- General Government and Consumer Protection, Vice Chair
- Joint Legislative Counsel|Joint Legislative Counsel
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Smith served on these committees:
- Consumer Protection Committee, Oregon House of Representatives
- Environment and Water Committee, Oregon House of Representatives, Vice Chair
- Judiciary Committee, Oregon House of Representatives
Smith did not run for re-election in 2012.
|Oregon State House, District 47|
|Jefferson Smith (D)||10,395|
|Dee Flowers (R)||6,256|
On November 4, 2008, Smith was elected to Oregon State House District 47. He ran unopposed.
|Oregon State House District 47|
|Jefferson Smith (D)||14,858|
Smith collected $67,951 in campaign donations in 2010. The largest donors to the campaign are listed below.
|Oregon House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jefferson Smith's campaign in 2010|
|Davis Wright Tremaine Client PAC||$2,400|
|Oregon Rural Electric Cooperative Association||$2,000|
|Plumbing & Mechanical Contractors Association||$2,000|
|Oregon Nurses Association||$1,500|
|Confederated Tribes Of The Grand Ronde||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$67,951|
In 2008 Smith collected $77,911 in donations.
These were the largest contributions in 2008.
|ZOOM STUDIO AN ENZEI CO||$6,000|
|WILLIAMS, HOMER G||$2,300|
- Representative Smith's campaign
- Oregon House of Representative - Rep. Jefferson Smith
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Representative Smith's facebook
|Oregon House of Representatives - District 47
| Succeeded by|
Jessica Vega Pederson (D)