Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 37|
Wright ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 37. Wright is ran against Matt DeVries, John Landon, Jacob Mason, Jim Robidoux, and Stacey Rogers in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012. Neal E. Tracy ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. Jim Robidoux came the closest, receiving 34% of the vote in the primary.The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 37 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Jeffery A. Wright||15.4%||321|
|Stacey C. Rogers||1.4%||30|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeffery + Wright + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Charles City has many architectural gems - Mason City Globe Gazette
- The Gun Report: Thanksgiving Weekend Edition - New York Times (blog)
- Theater to See in L.A. This Week, Including a Magic Horror Show - LA Weekly (blog)
- Group commits to move, preserve rare 'international style' house in Mason City - The Republic
- AP: More Than 1.2M Acres Of Grassland Lost Since Federal Gov't Required ... - CBS Local
- Who Is The Dark Horse Candidate Of 2016? Why Is This Being Asked Now ... - Huffington Post
- Obama to insurers: No Bailout POLL: OBAMA NUMBERS TUMBLE Rocky road ... - Politico
- 'Boardwalk Empire' recap: 'Turns out rum ain't the only thing you're runnin' - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- Prairies vanish in the U.S. push for green energy - TriCities.com
- Achievement gap closing some, says Minnesota education commissioner - MinnPost.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |