|Virginia House of Delegates, District 45|
|Service/branch||United States Army - Special Operations|
|Profession||Analyst and manager|
Engle earned a bachelor's degree and a master's degree in political science, as well as a graduate certificate in political analysis, from Virginia Tech. He works as a senior analyst and task lead for Defense Modernization Division of Cubic Applications, Inc. He served in the United States Army with the Special Operations Forces, where he earned two Bronze Star Medals, the Purple Heart, the Meritorious Service Medal, the Army Commendation Medal for Valor, the Combat Action Badge, and the Military Freefall Parachutists Badge, among others.
Engle’s website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- My goals for the 45th District
- Excerpt: "1. To provide for the security, protection, and common benefit for the citizens of the Commonwealth by supporting local government and buffering the state from burdensome legislation, regulation, and taxation imposed by the Federal Government"
- Excerpt: "2. Address the existing onerous legislation present within the laws and codes of the Commonwealth, in partnership with localities and businesses, to ensure that no other state is better positioned for innovation and economic growth"
- Excerpt: "3. Follow through on the obligations we have to our children, disabled, Veterans, elderly, and other protected populations to stand as an example for the rest of the country in efficiency and effectiveness in our execution of earned entitlement programs"
- Excerpt: "4. Position the Commonwealth for the future by undergoing a paradigm shift and looking to local solutions instead of trying to legislate everything"
- Excerpt: "5. Protect individual liberties by ensuring that constitutional principles provide a filter for policy options, and neither emotion nor individual opinion drive legislation nor regulation that further burden our commonwealth, localities, businesses or individual citizens."
|Virginia House of Delegates, District 45 General Election, 2013|
|Democratic||Rob Krupicka Incumbent||73.7%||21,197|
Engle is married and has one child.
- Delray Patch, "Alexandria Resident Jeffrey Engle Announces Run for 45th District House of Delegates Seat," March 9, 2013
- Alexandria News, "Engle Launches Candidacy For 45th Virginia House Of Delegates Seat," March 4, 2013
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeffrey + Engle + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Jeffrey Engle for House Deleagte campaign website
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Candidate Facebook page
- Candidate Twitter feed
- ↑ Virginia State Board of Elections, "2013 Official Candidates List for House of Delegates by District", Accessed July 11, 2013
- ↑ Jeffrey Engle, "About Jeff," accessed September 4, 2013
- ↑ Jeffrey Engle, "Principles," accessed September 4, 2013
- ↑ Virginia Board of Elections, “Official Results - 2013 General Election," accessed December 2, 2013
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |