Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives, District 91|
|December 5, 2012-present|
|December 6, 2016|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session), $10,082/year (second regular session)|
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Evangelos served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2015|
|• State and Local Government|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Evangelos served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Inland Fisheries and Wildlife|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. District 50 incumbent Ellen Winchenbach was unopposed in the Republican primary. District 49 incumbent Jeffrey Evangelos ran for re-election as an unaffiliated candidate. Evangelos defeated Winchenbach in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 91, General Election, 2014|
|Independent||Jeffrey Evangelos Incumbent||49.1%||1,992|
|Republican||Ellen Winchenbach Incumbent||47.5%||1,928|
Evangelos won election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 49. He ran as an Independent candidate and defeated Robert Carter (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 49, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Evangelos is available dating back to 2004. Based on available campaign finance records, Evangelos raised a total of $13,756 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 13, 2013.
|Jeffrey Evangelos's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 49||$6,758|
|2004||Maine State House, District 49||$6,998|
|Grand Total Raised||$13,756|
2012Evangelos won election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Evangelos raised a total of $6,758.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jeffrey Evangelos's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$6,758|
|Source: Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeffrey + Evangelos + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Jeffrey Evangelos
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2004
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State - Independent candidate list
- followthemoney.org, "Evangelos, Jeffrey P," accessed September 13, 2013
Wesley Richardson (R)
|Maine House of Representatives District 49
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |