|Irvine City Council|
|Years in position||4|
|Mayor Pro Tempore|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November, 4 2014|
|J.D.||Villanova University School of Law|
Lalloway holds a B.A. in Political Science from Rutgers University and a J.D. from the Villanova University School of Law. His professional experience includes working as an attorney at a private practice and as a U.S. Attorney in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The city of Irvine, California held elections for city council on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was August 8, 2014. In the general election, incumbent Jeffrey Lalloway and Lynn Schott defeated Evan Chemers, Melissa Fox and incumbent Larry Agran. All Irvine city council candidates are elected at-large.
|Irvine City Council, 2014|
|Jeffrey Lalloway Incumbent||22.8%||16,749|
|Larry Agran Incumbent||19.6%||14,403|
|Source: Orange County Elections - 2014 General Election Results|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeffrey + Lalloway + Irvine"
- All stories may not be relevant due to the nature of the search engine.
- Irvine City Council, "Biography," accessed on August 13, 2014
- City of Irvine, "General Municipal Election Information," accessed June 17, 2014
- City of Irvine, "Official Candidate List," accessed on August 26, 2014
- Orange County Elections, "2014 Unofficial General Election Results," accessed on November 4, 2014
|Irvine City Council
| Succeeded by|