|Governor of Massachusetts|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
McCormick holds his Bachelor of Science in biology and Master of Business Administration in finance, both from Syracuse University.
McCormick is a businessman by trade. In 1994, he helped found the Boston venture capital firm Saturn Partners and today serves as managing partner.
- B.S. in biology - Syracuse University
- M.B.A. in Finance - Syracuse Unvirsity
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeffrey + McCormick + Massachusetts + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Republic/MassLive.com, "Jeffrey McCormick of Boston jumps into Massachusetts governors race as independent candidate," October 21, 2013
- Jeff McCormick for Governor 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed December 31, 2013
- Saturn Partners - Experienced Opportunistic Venture Investing, "Jeffrey McCormick," accessed October 28, 2013
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |