|Maine House of Representatives, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Kittery Town Council|
|2009 - present|
|High school||Spaulding High School, 1982|
|Profession||Real estate executive|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. District 151 incumbent Deane Rykerson was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Jeffrey Pelletier was unopposed in the Republican primary. Rykerson faces Pelletier in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeffrey + Pelletier + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives District 1
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," accessed April 11, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |