|Maine House of Representatives, District 96|
|2010 - Present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||4|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Timberlake's professional experience includes working as the Owner of Ricker Hill Orchards and fireman.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Timberlake served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Leaves of Absence|
|• Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. Charles Dingman was unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 96 incumbent Jeffrey Timberlake was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Timberlake ran for re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 96. Timberlake ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and defeated Lawrence Sirois (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 96, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jeffrey Timberlake Incumbent||50.8%||2,664|
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 96 (2010)|
|Jeffrey Timberlake (R)||2,387||54%|
|Lawrence Sirois (D)||1,908||43%|
Comprehensive donor information for Timberlake is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Timberlake raised a total of $20,203 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 18, 2013.
|Jeffrey Timberlake's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 96||$14,055|
|2010||Maine State House, District 96||$6,148|
|Grand Total Raised||$20,203|
2012Timberlake won re-election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Timberlake raised a total of $14,055.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jeffrey Timberlake's campaign in 2012|
|Maine Association of Realtors||$450|
|Grover, Suzanne K||$350|
|Maine Motor Transport Association||$350|
|Total Raised in 2012||$14,055|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, Timberlake raised $6,148 in contributions.
His top contributor was the Public Fund, which donated $5,648 to his campaign.
Timberlake and his wife, Joline, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Jeffrey + Timberlake + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Jeffrey Timberlake
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- followthemoney.org, "Timberlake, Jeffrey L," accessed September 18, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
Lawrence Sirois (D)
|Maine House of Representatives District 96
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |