For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Jenean M. Hampton
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Next primary||May 19, 2015|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
Seven state executive offices in Kentucky are up for election in 2015. The general election will be held on November 3, 2015, following a primary election on May 19, 2015. The following sections summarize filed candidates running for each state executive office on the ballot:
Fourth quarter report (2014)
Comprehensive donor information for this election has been collected from the state's campaign finance authority. Based on available campaign finance records, the candidates raised a raised a total of $880,190.47 and spent a total of $545,733.73 during this reporting period. This information was last updated on February 3, 2015.
|Campaign Contributions and Expenditures|
|Candidate||Office||Beginning balance||Contributions||Expenditures||Ending balance|
|James Comer, Jr./Chris McDaniel||Kentucky Governor/Lieutenant Governor||$477,656.47||$548,043.60||$152,225.21||$873,474.86|
|Jack Conway/Sannie Overly||Kentucky Governor/Lieutenant Governor||$978,044.51||$176,042||$202,290.91||$951,795.60|
|Hal Heiner/K.C. Crosbie||Kentucky Governor/Lieutenant Governor||$3,502,534.91||$156,104.87||$191,217.61||$3,467,422.17|
|Matt Bevin/Jenean Hampton||Kentucky Governor/Lieutenant Governor||$0||$0||$0||$0|
|Drew Curtis/Heather Curtis||Kentucky Governor/Lieutenant Governor||$0||$0||$0||$0|
|Will T. Scott/Rodney Coffey||Kentucky Governor/Lieutenant Governor||$0||$0||$0||$0|
|Geoff Young/Johnathan Masters||Kentucky Governor/Lieutenant Governor||$0||$0||$0||$0|
|Grand Total Raised||$880,190.47|
|Grand Total Spent||$545,733.73|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Jody Richards ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Jenean M. Hampton ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Richards defeated Hampton in the general election.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 20 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Jody Richards Incumbent||63.3%||6,237|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jenean + Hampton + Kentucky + governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Open offices draw big names, new faces to Kentucky state executive elections in 2015
- Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky
- Kentucky gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2015
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 20
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Information for Jenean Hampton, Candidate for Lieutenant Governor," January 27, 2015
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Registry of Election Finance, "Candidate Search Results," accessed February 3, 2015
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 General Election Results," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |