For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 98|
|January 7, 2013 - October 22, 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Gursky served on the following committees:
|Montana Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Human Services|
On her website, Gursky voiced support for increased infrastructure, environmental preservation and diversification of energy sources. 
Gursky won election in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 98. Gursky defeated David J. Crowley in the June 5 primary election and defeated Larry Jones (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 98, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Gursky is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Gursky raised a total of $3,798 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 25, 2013.
|Jenifer Gursky's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Montana House, District 98||$3,798|
|Grand Total Raised||$3,798|
2012Gursky won election to the Montana House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Gursky raised a total of $3,798.
|Montana House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jenifer Gursky's campaign in 2012|
|Montana Majority PAC||$160|
|Patrick, Susan Hey||$160|
|Total Raised in 2012||$3,798|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jenifer + Gursky + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- October 21, 2012 snapshot of Gursky's campaign website
- Campaign Facebook page
- Twitter feed
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Great Falls Tribune, "Missoula Rep. Gursky resigns for Helena job," October 29, 2013. Retrieved October 31, 2013
- [Jenifer Gursky for House District 98, "Issues," accessed October 17, 2012]
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Gursky, Jenifer." Retrieved September 25, 2013
Sue Malek (D)
|Montana House of Representatives District 98
| Succeeded by|
Andrew Person (D)
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |