|Maine House of Representatives, District 62|
|December 5, 2012-present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, DeChant served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. District 62 incumbent Jennifer DeChant was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Ryan Daniels was unopposed in the Republican primary. DeChant faces Daniels in the general election.
DeChant won election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 62. DeChant defeated Paul O. Johnson in the June 12 Democratic primary and defeated Kyle Rogers (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 62, General Election, 2012|
|Maine House of Representatives, District 62 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Paul O. Johnson||43.4%||245|
Comprehensive donor information for DeChant is available dating back to 2002. Based on available campaign finance records, DeChant raised a total of $5,386 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 13, 2013.
|Jennifer DeChant's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 62||$5,386|
|2002||Maine State House, District 54||$0|
|Grand Total Raised||$5,386|
2012DeChant won election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, DeChant raised a total of $5,386.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jennifer DeChant's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$5,386|
|Source:Follow the Money|
DeChant and her husband have two sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jennifer + DeChant + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Jennifer DeChant
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2002
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "DeChant, Jennifer," accessed September 13, 2013
- DeChant for Maine, "About" accessed June 9, 2012
Michael Clarke (D)
|Maine House of Representatives District 62
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |