For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Jennifer Groves Allison
|Jennifer Groves Allison|
|Illinois House of Representatives District 91|
|Bachelor's||Western Illinois University - Macomb|
|Profession||Health and aid services|
Allison's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Creating Jobs and Economic Development
- Excerpt: "To help get our economy back on track, Jennifer Allison supports tax cuts for small businesses to help them expand and create jobs. She will fight for stronger laws that require businesses that get state tax breaks then move jobs out of state to refund any breaks they received."
- Protecting Senior Citizens
- Excerpt: "While some politicians are wrongly calling for steep cuts to social security and Medicare, Allison will fight to prevent slashing benefits that seniors have worked their entire lives to earn."
- Cutting Lawmakers’ Pay
- Excerpt: "At a time when many are struggling financially, Allison will lead by example by blocking lawmakers from getting salary increases and passing a law making it more difficult for lawmakers to raise their own salaries."
- Protecting our Children
- Excerpt: "As a mother, Allison knows we must protect our children from dangerous sexual predators. She supports extended sentencing, which will allow a judge to keep sex offenders locked up beyond their release dates if they represent a danger to the public."
Allison ran the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 91. Allison was unopposed in the March 20 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Michael D. Unes (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 91, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Michael D. Unes Incumbent||55.9%||24,334|
|Democratic||Jennifer Groves Allison||44.1%||19,205|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jennifer + Allison + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Jennifer Allison, "Issues," accessed October 25, 2012
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Candidate List," accessed December 5, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed May 14, 2014
- Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed January 18, 2013
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |