Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota State Senate, District 3|
Havlick's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Protection of our state and federal Constitutions
- Excerpt:"I believe that any amendments to our constitution should clarify and expand our freedoms not confuse and limit them."
- Excerpt:"I will be the people’s champion by voting NO on legislation that increases the size of government and makes it necessary to create additional sources of revenue to support it."
- Excerpt:"Our legislator should stand shoulder to shoulder with parents and teachers to find the best, most effective ways to educate current and future generation’s education."
- Excerpt:"I will work on legislation that ensures that those who make the ultimate sacrifice are honored by taking care of their dependents."
Public Safety (Police, Fire and Emergency Medical Services)
- Excerpt:"I will always support these brave, caring members of our communities with legislation that will help them do their job"
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
|Minnesota State Senate, District 3, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Thomas Bakk Incumbent||64.7%||28,427|
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2010
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jennifer + Havlick + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.