|Arizona House of Representatives, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Jones's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "I am pro 1st Amendment and I believe that it extends to minority points of view, including opinions that are unpopular or repulsive if a society is truly free."
- Excerpt: "I am pro 2nd Amendment and a member of GOA and ACDL."
- Excerpt: "I am pro 4th Amendment and believe the Patriot Act is an abomination that must be repealed and the NSA should not be collecting data on Americans without probable cause. I also believe that searches related to land use and zoning must be based on a warrant."
- Excerpt: "I am pro 5th Amendment so I am against civil asset forfeiture without due process and a criminal conviction."
- Excerpt: "I am pro 10th Amendment and believe that Arizona needs advocates in the legislature to protect us from an overreaching and ever expanding federal government."
Elections for the office of Arizona House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 28, 2014. Joseph Longoria and Beth Weisser are unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Sonny Borrelli will face Regina Cobb, Jennifer Jones, Sam Medrano and George Schnittgrund in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jennifer + Jones + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona state legislative districts
- Arizona House of Representatives
- Arizona House of Representatives elections, 2014