Jennifer L. Brady
|Jennifer L. Brady|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio State Senate District 24|
|Ohio House of Representatives|
- See also: Ohio State Senate elections, 2012
Brady ran in the 2012 election for Ohio Senate, District 24. Brady was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by incumbent Thomas Patton (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio State Senate, District 24, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Thomas Patton Incumbent||59%||104,247|
|Democratic||Jennifer L. Brady||41%||72,592|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jennifer + Brady + Ohio + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Obama, Democrats Head Into 2014 Distant, Determined - Huffington Post
- 233 People in the ASC Industry to Know - PR Web (press release)
- 235 People in the ASC Industry to Know - Becker's ASC Review
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found