Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|25th Circuit Court, Michigan|
|Preceded by:||John Weber|
|Past position:||Assistant prosecuting attorney, Marquette County|
|Undergraduate:||University of Michigan|
|Law School:||Wayne State University Law School|
|Candidate for:||25th Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Jennifer Mazzuchi is a judge for the 25th Circuit Court (Family Division) in Marquette County, Michigan. She was elected to the court on November 4, 2008, and assumed office on January 2, 2009. She replaced retired Judge John Weber. On November 4, 2014, Mazzuchi was re-elected unopposed for another six-year term commencing on January 1, 2015, and expiring on December 31, 2020.
- See also: Michigan judicial elections, 2014
| Mazzuchi ran for re-election to the 25th Circuit Court.
General: She was unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- Marquette County, Michigan, "Circuit Court"
- Michigan Courts, "Trial Courts Directory: Marquette County"
- Marquette County, Michigan, "Circuit Court," accessed December 5, 2014
- The Mining Journal, "New judge enters courtroom," January 4, 2009
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2008 Election Results: 25th Circuit Court," accessed December 5, 2014
- Upper Michigans Source.com, "New judge," December 31, 2008
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed July 9, 2014
- The Mining Journal, "John Weber to retire," March 7, 2008